pre primary mathematics c2Ages 2 to 6 years
Markandoo P. and Vicnesh Kumar
This is a series of 12 workbooks specially written for the pre-primary school pupils to build a solid foundation in mathematics.
- Step by step introduction of numbers from 1 to 100
- Ample writing practice for numbers
- Real-life situations demonstrate the relevance of mathematics to daily life
- Each level deals with mathematical concepts progressively
- Application of mathematical concepts are incorporated throughout
- Examples given provide a ready reference to solve problems
- Colourful exercises generate interest amongst the pupils to learn concepts through play
- Games and puzzles make learning fun and challenging
- Illustrations are colourful and create interest
- Skills learned for each lesson are given at the bottom of each page
- Each level is accompanied by a detailed teaching guide with lesson plans to support teaching; each guide has a CD with additional worksheets and flash cards.